Tis the season of trying to get creative with what that special someone in your life will just love, all wrapped up under that brightly lit Christmas tree. Gift giving stresses me out! Can anyone else relate to me? I am not that thoughtful, oh this. is perfect for them, type of person. So when this season rolls around, all I can think of is how my amazingly thoughtful friends will outdo me yet again!
But not this year! This year I wanted to create the ultimate Gift Guide For Her. One I know any babe would love to receive perfectly wrapped under the Christmas Tree.
So grab your spiked hot chocolate and let’s get shopping.
1. Loop Bands: For any fitness babe looking to level up her booty building gains in the gym, this inexpensive and easy to carry around accessory is a must have. I have tried multiple brand but this one is my top pick and the best part… it’s on Amazon.
2. The Yeti Water Bottle or Coffee Tumbler: There is nothing worse than cold coffee in your mug or warm water while you are sweating it out. The Yeti has been a game changer for me. If you follow me, you will know I always have a coffee in my hand #coffeeaddict. No shame there. Also, if you follow me, you will know that I preach about staying hydrated throughout your day and the benefits of keeping a water bottle on hand ALWAYS. This will remind and encourage you to drink up throughout your day. The Yeti is the ultimate gift for the water drinking or coffee loving babe. It may seem like an investment piece but it’s one worth investing into.
3. The Universe Has Your Back: This book changed my life this year. Perhaps it was perfect timing for me to read the words Gaby Bernstein had to say, or that all of us need to tap back into our intuition. Whether you are a book nerd or not, this book will have you flipping pages, nose dived hard inside. It’s a must have on your bookshelf, no matter the stage of life you are at.
4. Handmade Toque by JJac Knits: Jjac Knits always saves the day when it comes to keeping me and my family warm during the winter season. Her custom design toque are quality, warm and comfy. Last year I bought a family set and couldn’t have loved the fact I could custom make each toque for my girls. Get your order in fast to arrive for Christmas morning.
5. K’Pure: Ok, I will tone it down a little but I am obsessed with these natural based products, all from our very local B.C. based Momma of four. This Momma stumbled into this industry after deciding to change her entire skin care regime to natural based. After years of trial and error she has crafted some of the best products on the marked. My top favs: Clean Up Dead Sea Mud Mask, Drenched Whipped Body Butter and Eyes Up Caffeinated Eye Serum… for those late nights and early mornings. If you want to surprised someone you love with products they will love… buy them these.
6. Last, but certainly not least, my go-to Lululemon Picks. I have tried and tried and tried every sports bra on the marked and NONE compare to the Energy Bra Long Line. I have it in 4 colours and will be purchasing more. It’s not only flattering but holds the puppies down! And of course, your outfit would not be complete without the Aligns. I have two pairs and LIVE IN THEM! These two items will change the way you workout. If you want to treat yourself this holiday season buy yourself this outfit and I promise you won’t regret it.
Now, that you have my top gift guide, go knock off those special people on your Christmas list with confidence that they will love every item you bought for them.
Merry Christmas ya little hotties.
Lisa Pineda xox